- Purchase an Aqua Park pass online
- Arrive and park at Liquid Leisure at least one hour before your session time
- Park you car…remember where you have parked
- Make sure you have completed your activity waiver
- Check-in at admissions to receive your Activity Boarding Band
- Purchase wet socks if you need them
- If you have hired a wetsuit, show your pass and go to the Wetsuit team to be sized up. If you do not hire a wetsuit, please wear swim wear or tight clothing
- Head to the changing rooms and store your belongings
- Once changed, head to the Boarding Area, collect your helmet (if under 16), buoyancy aid and wait for your Safety briefing. The safety briefing is held 15 minutes before he session time
- Please pay attention and listen carefully to the Safety briefing, this provides important rules and safety information
- On the hour you will be guided to the launch dock
- Everyone will have 50 minutes of fun on the Aqua Park
- 10 minutes before the end of your session, there will be an alert notification
- At the end of the session a siren will go off
- Lifeguards will direct you to make your way to the exit
- Swim and make your way to the exit ramp on the bank
- Remove your buoyancy aid and helmet and put in the correct size pile
- Change back into your clothes
- Check that you have not left anything behind
- After burning plenty of calories from your activity, perhaps you want to purchase food and beverages before your departure
- Make your way back to your car
- Safety journey home
We hope to see you again!
+44(0)1932 761 555
From Charlton Village onto New Road, the entrance is approx. 70m past Charlton Lane on the left.
From Charlton Lane, turn left onto New Road, the entrance is approx. 70m on the left.
From Squires Bridge Road, bear right onto New Road, the entrance is approx. 800m on the right.
LIQUID LEISURE SURREY, NEW ROAD, SHEPPERTON, TW17 0QQ
COMPANY REGISTRATION NO. 11228875
VAT NO. GB299 6934 20